The people at Diamond Estate Jewelry Buyers were professional and courteous and offered a good price for my ring. I wasn’t sure I wanted to ship off my ring so I researched the company as much as I could until I was satisfied. Sure enough, their business with me matched up to the reputation I saw online. I highly recommend them.
About Diamond Estate Jewelry Buyers - Scottsdale
When searching for the best jewelry buyer in the southwest, there are several factors that should be considered. Is the business established? Are they ethical and trustworthy? Do they have the knowledge and experience to appraise sizeable diamonds, watches, and antique estate pieces? How quickly will I get paid?
With an ever-expanding Arizona jewelry market…
It is important to do your research before trusting a company with your valuables. Dealing with an inexperienced jewelry buyer can lead to low offers and discouragement. However, there are better jewelry selling options available to residents of Scottsdale and surrounding cities.
For decades, Arizona locals have trusted Diamond Estate Jewelry Buyers with their used jewelry, watches, and precious gemstones. We make it easy to compare quotes, taking the guesswork and hassle out of selling, and here’s how:
- Fill out our convenient online form, and you will be contacted with a preliminary appraisal within 24 hours.
- Our company offers complimentary shipping services to and from our Southern California buying office.
- Diamond Estate has over 50+ years of combined experience specializing in important estate jewelry and collectible timepieces.
- Ethics and honesty are an integral part of our business. We guarantee transparency in every transaction and genuinely enjoy sharing our industry expertise.
- If a buy price is agreed upon, you will receive payment within 24 hours – easy as that!
Diamond Estate is an obligation-free resource that helps Arizonans get the highest payouts for their valuables. With nothing to lose and so much to gain, it is no wonder why so many happy clients return time and time again. You never know how much your jewelry could be worth.